OMAN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
For investors and foreign nationals in Oman, the residency program provides five- and ten-year renewable residence licenses. Through the MCIIP web portal, qualified foreign nationals can submit for new permits.
Through the initiative, foreign nationals will have a way to get a self-sponsored, independent residency permit in Oman. It also intends to increase work possibilities for Oman and attract and keep investment in the country.
OMAN PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Foreign nationals must meet the requirements for permanent residency. The following people will be considered for permanent residence:
- First and foremost, Invest in a property or properties for at least OMR 25,000.
- Secondly, a person who wants to retire to Oman after working there for an unspecified amount of time
- Also, an individual may do so as long as they can demonstrate a stable domicile and an annual revenue of at least OMR 4,000.
BENEFITS OF OMAN PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS
An individual with an Oman Permanent Residence permit enjoys several benefits. A few of these benefits are listed below;
- First and foremost, Oman employment rights are granted.
- Moreover, the holder of permanent residence may become an Omani citizen and apply for an Omani passport after working for several years
- Additionally, holders of Omani passports can enter 80 nations, including Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and the United Arab Emirates, without a visa and with one upon arrival.
- Last but not least, access to quality and less costly healthcare and education
OMAN PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
The Ministry’s Investment Services Center accepts computerized applications for long-stay resident status.
- First, the applicant sends the application form, which is filled and signed, together with any necessary documentation.
- However, application processing takes six working days after it is submitted with the necessary information.
The following documentation is required for Oman Permanent Residence Visa application.
- A passport comes first and foremost.
- Second, submitting a fully completed residence application form online
- Additionally, a police clearance from the relevant government body in the applicant’s country of origin
- Birth and marriage certificates.
- Also, proof of the applicant’s financial history
- Moreover, evidence of accommodations
Other documents, though, might be necessary for certain circumstances.
OMAN PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA PROCESSING TIME AND COST
Application processing takes six working days after the submission of the necessary information. The cost of the Oman Permanent Residence visa, which includes usual processing costs, is USD 149.99.
OMAN PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA VALIDITY
The residency duration is for a five- or ten-year renewable period.
For more information about Legal Permanent Residence Permits, explore NewsNowGh.com.
- JAPAN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UAE 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- CANADA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UK 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED