This role is Individually accountable for Managing sales managers and sales support processes to ensure profitability & to meet business targets.
Area Oversight Responsibilities:
- Manages sales support processes to ensure profitability of Offices under his/her control and to meets business targets
- Supervises the Administrative processes of all office under their control to ensure efficient use of resources
- Responsible for customer service excellence within the Area
Manages the Area budget
- Manages sales processes to ensure Area profitability.
- Identifies potential new markets & opens up the markets with assistance of Sales Manager.
- Develops local market & resource plan for Area.
- Monitors Area results.
Responsible for external relationship management with key stakeholders.
- Individually accountable for staff time, tasks and output quality.
- Balances own priorities with directing and motivating others.
- Guides and directs staff to achieve operational excellence standards.
- Creates a climate for optimal performance.
- Manages performance.
- Selects potential staff to sustain customer/client service delivery.
- Responsible for the direct management of all teams under their control
- Develops team members and prepares them for higher responsibilities.
- Diploma in Insurance from the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- Relevant degree in Insurance or Business
- 6 years or more experience in similar role within the insurance industry with proven track record of exceptional performance.
- Collaborate effectively with others to achieve Area results
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual Skills
- Accepts and Live the Company Values and Behaviours
Method of Application
Closing Date: 10th August 2021
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED