- Company: Old Mutual South Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
Strategy Support Analyst at Old Mutual South Africa
This role provides ongoing support to the Head of Strategy in delivering the company’s strategy and business plans, monitors key initiatives against milestones and targets and resolution of issues arising from various interactions with Business Unit (BU) managers. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Supports the drive in execution of strategic initiatives cross business units
- Sources and/or conducts research and market insights for management use and strategy formulation
- Ensures business units comply with timelines for reporting deliverables and follows up on outstanding reports.
- Checks business units submissions for accuracy and content and makes enquiries on outstanding/inconsistent reporting.
- Collects information from business units that feed into the segment business plans and reports, and consolidates to a segment view.
- Assesses status of initiatives, analyses trends in delivery and highlights areas of concern for Management discussions.
- Compiles presentations to facilitate continuous understanding of strategy and progress in delivery of strategy
- Builds and maintains relationships with senior management.
- Oversight and administration of projects
Qualifications And Experience
- Tertiary qualification (Degree in Business, Commerce or Actuarial). At least 3 years business experience
- Expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word are key
- Business reporting and presentations
- Checks, manipulates and analyses volumes of data and draws conclusions from the analyses.
- Business Acumen
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Decision Making
- Initiating Actions
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 18 March. 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED