Old Mutual Limited is a premium pan-African financial services group that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key markets in 14 countries. We have been helping our customers achieve their lifetime financial goals for over 170 years by investing their funds in ways that create positive futures for them, their families, their communities, and the broader society.
We employ more than 30 000 people and operate in 14 countries across two regions Africa (South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Malawi, Tanzania, Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, Rwanda, South Sudan, and eSwatini) as well as Asia (China)
POSITION: Client Service Consultant
About the job
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role is individually accountable for assisting a variety of clients telephonically or face to face, in accordance with business, process, and compliance rules.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide telephonic and face-to-face service to customers and intermediaries.
- Delivers daily production standards and adheres to service and quality standards.
- Adheres to business, process, and compliance rules
- Builds and maintains relationships with other departments, intermediaries, and sales advisors.
- Manages customer relationships in person or telephonically.
- Performs quality checks on own work and adheres to service and quality standards.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills and collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Informs clients of requirements, procedures and provides input to other areas such as client feedback or queries.
- Performs general office administration such as follow-ups, client callbacks, and policy changes.
- Manages and resolves customer complaints and queries.
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications, and Experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent from an accredited university is required.
- Previous experience in a client-serving role is preferred.
- Experience working in the insurance industry is an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to coordinate with other departments on client-related matters.
- Innovative and Analytical
- Initiating Action/Proactive
- Customer Relations/Relationship Management
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 7th February 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED