Old Mutual Latest Job Vacancy Notice
Role Title: Actuarial Assistant
- The person in this role is responsible for managing and making sure that all customer payment platforms in the organization work well.
- Uses MS Excel and Package a lot to do technical actuarial work.
- Help with the parts of the engagement with the group insurance entities that have to do with pricing and making new products.
- Checks actuarial calculations to make sure they are correct.
- Checks, manipulates, and analyzes large amounts of data, and then draws conclusions from the results of these tasks.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (B) (Must Have)
- Having a good understanding of programs like Insightful S-PLUS and Wolfram Research Mathematica for statistical analysis.
- Excellent skills in critical thinking, solving problems, and communicating.
- Know how computers and electronics work in general.
- Know the basics about laws, legal codes, rules, etc.
- Know the basics of business and money.
How to Apply for this Old Mutual Job Vacancy Notice
Closing Date: 10 August 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED