Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries.
The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
This role provides ongoing support to drive data transformation that will enable the business to extract the right value and necessary information for sustainable growth.
Incumbents are expected to work independently within allocated geographical areas of responsibility and are individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
You will report directly to the Head of Strategy, Old Mutual Life Assurance Company (Ghana) Limited in terms of the existing structure as may be amended from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate to drive digital initiatives to improve customer experience and operational excellence
- Provide insights from digital channels to aid in decision making Harness opportunities between digital and data for value optimization
- Drive the company data transformation program to support growth Work with stakeholders across the business to identify opportunities for leveraging data to extract value for growth
- Research, defining and implement best operating practice in data analytics as well as provide thought leadership on Data Analytics
- Support the drive of innovation through with data value driven activities.
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Actuarial or Data Science preferred) from an accredited University, with a minimum of 3 years of analytics and project management experience
- Experience working with project managements
- Experience with BI and other digital tools will be an advantage
- Decision Making
- Initiating Action
Method Of Application
Closing Date: 17th December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE