Old Mutual Latest Employment Opportunity
Job Title: Human Capital Consultant
Duties and Obligations
Recruitment & Selection
- Manage and keep an eye on the whole process of hiring and picking people for the business, from beginning to end.
- Manage risk in a proactive way by making sure that the Recruitment Policy is followed at all times.
Onboarding & Offboarding
- Manage and keep an eye on how employees join the company and leave it.
Relations with Employees
- Work with other parties to handle employee relations, i.e. (Disciplinary Issues, Grievances, Disputes Resolution)
Risks and regulations
- Keep up with local laws and regulations about work and employment
- Recommend best practices and review policies and practices to make sure they are followed.
Reports and data analysis
Collect, organize, and analyze HR metrics and data from a variety of sources, such as the human resource information system (HRIS), payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
- Stakeholder management means making sure that relationships with current stakeholders are kept up and building new partnerships.
- Give HR advice to clients inside and outside the company based on a deep understanding of what those clients need.
Administrative and & Ad- Hoc
- Do general HR administrative tasks and help business units with their processes.
- Keep up with human resources, talent management, and employment law trends, best practices, changes to regulations, and new technologies.
- Does other tasks as they are given.
- Leadership: Knowing what to do and how to do it
- Self-starter and focused on getting things done.
- Training and coaching others
- Good at getting along with other people, negotiating, and solving problems.
- Acts in a way that is honest, professional, and private.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- People management and HR administration skills that are up to par
- Does well under stress and meets tight deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree, preferably in Data Science, Human Resource Management, or Engineering.
- Experience in Human Resource Management, Data Analytics, Information Technology, or any related field
- Having three or more years of work experience in the same field is a plus.
- Able to use Microsoft Office Suite or similar software well
- Having working knowledge of the Workday HRMS is a plus.
How to Apply for Old Mutual Latest Employment Opportunity
Deadline: 3rd, February 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED