Old Mutual Invites Job Applications
POSITION: Credit Life Officer
This role is responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients by providing a full spectrum of products and services with a view or retaining and growing the Credit Life and Bancassurance business.
The individual is responsible for achieving results through own efforts.
- Firstly, Manages all contracted client deliveries and maintains client relationships
- Secondly, Markets full spectrum of corporate products (risk and investment)
- Thirdly, Builds a pipeline of clients and proactively engages them to achieve sales
- Moreover, Reviews client product portfolio regularly and recommends new and enhanced products to suit client portfolio
- Additionally, Keeps abreast of credit life and Bancassurance trends and ensures that products are aligned to meet client needs and to ensure sustainable growth targets
- Then, Takes responsibility of achieving Business Unit sales targets to ensure credit life and Bancassurance growth and market share
- Also, Conducts presentations to clients
- Furthermore, Ensures compliance with National Insurance Commission (NIC) and other related legislations
- Thereafter, Meets regularly with intermediaries and clients to address service related concerns as to strengthen existing relationships
- Afterwards, Takes responsibility for the delivery of superior service to clients and intermediaries
- Last but not least, Build key relationships with industry players
- Finally, Participates in channel distribution support roles
Client Service Delivery:
- Builds a pipeline of clients and proactively engages them to achieve sales targets.
- Conducts presentations to clients.
- Meets regularly with intermediaries and clients to address service related concerns as to strengthen existing relationships.
- Takes responsibility for the delivery of superior service to clients and intermediaries.
- Takes responsibility of achieving BU sales targets to ensure credit life and bancassurance growth of market share.
- Manages all contracted client deliveries and maintains client relationships.
- Markets full spectrum of products (risk and investment).
- Reviews client product portfolio regularly and recommends new and enhanced products to suit client portfolio.
- Keeps abreast of credit life and bancassurance trends and ensures that products are aligned to meet client needs and to ensure sustainable growth.
- Ensures compliance with pension fund and other related legislations.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Sales Ability (Credit life and new client acquisition).
- Technical Knowledge
- Decision Making
- Gaining Commitment
- Building Relationships
- Business Awareness
- Initiating Action
- Lastly, Distribution Support (Reporting, Productivity Management and Relationship Management with Partners).
How to Apply for this Old Mutual Job
Closing Date: 09 September, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED