Among the goods, works, and offerings purchased by using the organisation, there are the ones applicable to the Operations department (habitual activities/category management) and the administrative departments (HR, Finance, HSE, etc.), on the subject of the employer’s projects.
The Operations Procurement manager is accountable and answerable for managing the crew responsible for the above.
To co-function with the Contracts & Procurement manager in compliance with high-quality practices and the corporation’s regulations, processes, values, code of ethics and mission, whilst minimising the dangers of working with third parties, to assure that each one of the sports are accomplished in a sustainable manner with integrity, effectiveness, and performance while striving for regular improvement and full integration with the events worried in the process and purchaser orientation.
The Operations Procurement manager may even contribute to offering the organization considerable competitive gain through the procurement tactics.
- To increase, preserve, and enforce Contracting techniques and Plans in coordination with all the specific stakeholders;
- To manipulate the operations branch’s contracting and shopping system for the employer to satisfy cost, time, and high-quality requirements by with the HQ procurement pleasant practices and company regulations and procedures;
- To make sure effective and vital intra and interdepartmental conversation, especially with the inner customers of the Operations Unit.
- To make sure the control of the complete Procurement and agreement processes is in line with relevant laws, PA, JOA, corporation requirements, rules and methods, code of ethics, and defined strategies and corporate fashions.
- To make sure the maximisation of industrial risks through the improvement of the contracts & procurement method in keeping with the business enterprise’s governance and applicable legal guidelines for both project Procurement activities and Operations.
To control sources assigned to departments, making sure there is a continuous on-the-job schooling and steady development and growth as applicable.
- Qualifications must consist of a degree in Procurement, delivery Chain management, Logistics management, or associated subject.
- 7 years of enjoying the Operations Procurement system in an Oil and gasoline agency.
- At the least 3 years as a team head in a complicated environment
- At least 3 years’ experience in coping with excessive quantity/high complexity procurement
- Good working knowledge of the organization’s operations.
- Experience and knowledge in production & upkeep operations, company approaches, supports, technologies, and compliance.
- Robust conceptual thinking and task management talents
- Extraordinary orientation and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be sent to: [email protected]
JOB EXPIRY DATE
All involved applicants must ship their applications using 18th April, 2022.
- SUBMIT CVs – Latest Recruitment Opportunities At AngloGold Ashanti
- APPLY NOW|| Upfield Invites Job Applications
- Employment Opportunities At The Good Roll Africa
- Internship Opportunities At SNV
- Cocoa Processing Company Invites Job Applications
- More Employment Opportunities At SUNDA
- Employment Opportunities At Covenant Occupational Health Consultancy
- Linfra Ghana Limited Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED