JOB TITLE: COMPANY SITE REPRESENTATIVE
Reporting to the JSE SURF Delivery Manager & functionally to JSE Quality Lead
Demonstrate active and exemplary personal leadership in EHS across all aspects of the delivery scope and follow the guidance provided by the Project EHS Plan
Identify the major construction hazards / risks of the delivery scope and ensure that these hazards are mitigated to acceptable risk levels, and that the residual risks are clearly communicated to and accepted by Package. leads.
Take ownership of all hazard management actions associated with the Construction scope & manage to closure.
- Review Contractor site deliverables for compliance with Project requirements and ensure comments are properly returned within required timescales
- Assist in the close out of quality risks in accordance with the risk management system.
- Liaise with any regulatory bodies/ third parties as directed by the JSE Quality Lead.
- Co-ordinate and conduct both internal and external audit activities which were instructed by the JSE Delivery Team.
- Monitor and expedite to a close out all site raised concession and deviation requests.
- Provide input and support any in- country subcontractor/supplier evaluation processes and monitor subcontractor/supplier performance.
- To report promptly to the JSE Quality Lead all matters related to Project Quality Management System performance
- Ensure that all necessary quality records are identified and retained in accordance with Project and regulatory requirements.
- Review a Contractor continuous improvement process, including a process of measuring customer satisfaction.
- Management and oversight of CPI material supply to the contractor as agreed.
- Provide that assurance that all necessary testing scope up is completed and recorded satisfactorily prior to loadout.
- HNC or equivalent, CSWIP 3.2, Icorr, IOSH. Experienced auditor
- Extensive knowledge and experience with ISO 9001 & ISO TS 29001
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant industry experience, including eight years experience in a similar position.
- Relevant experience with operating companies. part of as execution team.
- Knowledge and project experience with ISO and DNV codes of practice.
- Direct construction experience.
- Extensive knowledge of subsea equipment fabrication and installation methods.
- Significant subsea experience within the last five years in water. depths greater than 1500 metres.
- Demonstrated Subsea technical knowledge and contractual awareness with deepwater developments.
- Developed quality management and interpersonal skills. Familiar with all standard MS Office products.
- Excellent verbal, written and aural communication skills Awareness and sensitivity to multinational exposures and cultures.
- Able to work effectively as team leader/team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to take responsibility and manage tasks through to completion
- React quickly & flexibly to changing circumstances
- Use initiative to ensure issues are overcome Seek ways to find and apply best practice
- Adopt a pragmatic, fit for purpose approach Open, honest & reliable.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume, indicating the job title as reference to: email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing Date: 21st October, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED