A reputable Oil & Gas service providing company in Takoradi is looking for qualified personnel to fill the position of a COMPEX ELECTRICITY INSTRUMENTATION (E&I) SUPERVISOR for their Project Department
- The COMPEX E&I SUPERVISOR will be in charge of the preparation, inspection, repair and installation of electrical, instrumentation ATEX equipment.
- Supervises and manages the intervention and Teams entrusted to him.
- Guarantees the application of good business practices and safety on the worksites and his/her team. Prepares the worksite.
- Organises the worksite installation.
- Defines and organises worksite monitoring.
- Ensures the management of the worksite master plans.
- Determines and communicates the procedures.
- Ensures the management of worksite personnel (working hours, certifications, work permit, etc.).
- Coordinates the activities of the Ex Inspection.
Qualification/Minimum Job Entry Requirements
Degree in Electrical Installation Competencies Part 1 & 2 with ten years of experience minimum in Ex Inspection for the Oil & Gas/Mining/ industry. Mandatory CompEX certification Ex01, Ex02, Ex03, Ex04. Rope Access certification and Bilingual in English/French is a plus.
How to apply for the job
Interested applicants should send their CVs to:
The closing date for submission of applications is two (2) weeks from the date of publication. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED