A reputable Oil & Gas service providing company in Takoradi is looking for qualified personnel to fill the position of a COMPEX ELECTRICITY INSTRUMENTATION (E&I) SUPERVISOR for their Project Department
- The COMPEX E&I SUPERVISOR will be in charge of the preparation, inspection, repair and installation of electrical, instrumentation ATEX equipment.
- Supervises and manages the intervention and Teams entrusted to him.
- Guarantees the application of good business practices and safety on the worksites and his/her team. Prepares the worksite.
- Organises the worksite installation.
- Defines and organises worksite monitoring.
- Ensures the management of the worksite master plans.
- Determines and communicates the procedures.
- Ensures the management of worksite personnel (working hours, certifications, work permit, etc.).
- Coordinates the activities of the Ex Inspection.
Qualification/Minimum Job Entry Requirements
Degree in Electrical Installation Competencies Part 1 & 2 with ten years of experience minimum in Ex Inspection for the Oil & Gas/Mining/ industry. Mandatory CompEX certification Ex01, Ex02, Ex03, Ex04. Rope Access certification and Bilingual in English/French is a plus.
How to apply for the job
Interested applicants should send their CVs to:
The closing date for submission of applications is two (2) weeks from the date of publication. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED