- Location: Offshore, Ghana
- Residential Position
- Employment Type: Permanent
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognized independent oil and gas company focused on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licenses across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking to appoint an Offshore Planner to join the Operations & Maintenance team on a permanent basis, located offshore in Ghana on the KNK FPSO. The role will ensure that all maintenance and inspection activities on the FPSO are planned in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring Tullow complies with company and statutory requirements and ensuring effective utilization of craft resources and materials.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that maintenance work activities on the FPSO are fully planned prior to scheduling
- Interface with companies CMMS, Maximo to manage all preventative, and corrective work orders, ensuring that status is accurate and up to date.
- Confirm all resources and materials are available, expediting as necessary with vendors and materials coordinator, to ensure scheduled execution of the core crew maintenance activities.
- Rescheduling of activities in the core crew plan if resources and/or materials are unavailable.
- Develop 28 days core crew maintenance schedule proposal based upon activities meeting the 28-day gate criteria.
- Attend planning meetings and communicate 28-day core crew maintenance plan proposal and activities coming into the plan.
- Update the weekly core crew status sheets, tracking and reporting agreed KPI’s.
- Establish a 7-day core crew maintenance schedule and ensure resources and materials are available to execute work efficiently.
- Provide input into task risk assessments and permit preparation requirements.
- The regular site walks to support job plan/work pack preparation.
- Ensure supporting trade activities (scaffolding, rigging, isolations, etc) are included and scheduled in the plan.
- Monitor planned core crew maintenance delivery performance versus plan.
- Ensure lessons learned are captured, recorded and improvements incorporated to prevent reoccurrence.
- Ensure activity close out within Maximo is completed as required.
- Ensure operational constraints and interface constraints are included in the plan.
- Ensure planning risks are effectively communicated to the Planning Supervisor.
- Review historical work order data, determine normal wear and tear versus unusual failure frequency.
- Complies with the Tullow EHS Code of Conduct, Standards, and Procedures to always protect people and the environment.
- Has a duty of care to ensure that all personnel works in a manner that is not harmful to their own health and safety and the health and safety of others.
- Provides guidance and technical support to Junior Engineers.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and corporate standards, processes, and procedures.
- Experience in offshore Oil and Gas in a related technical maintenance role.
- Experience in discipline planning/scheduling maintenance and inspection/corrosion management plans.
- Have good knowledge of the oil and gas production process and the facilities plant and machinery.
- Applied experience in planning and scheduling using the Primavera tool and integration into the Maximo maintenance management system.
- Knowledge of Safety and Operations Management System expectations.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and provide operational discipline.
- A sound communicator at any level of organization.
- Planner, goal setter, service-oriented and self-driven
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or tertiary equivalent in Engineering, Planning or in a related discipline.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
- A performance-driven culture that generates results.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
- A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
- A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities.
- Recognition and reward for your performance.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: ONGOING
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial, and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network.
We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives, and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED