Office & Facilities Management Assistant at Wekplace
Wekplace Staffing Agency is a subsidiary business of Wekplace Technologies Limited that provides human capital management services to various industries across the globe. Our team of experts recruit, outsource, finance, and manage teams to deliver the best results.
Whatever the people management goals are, we help accomplish them with the right technology, best support, and thought leadership. We are currently operating in Accra – Ghana, and Kigali – Rwanda.
We are looking for an Office & Facilities Management Assistant to help our client maintain a secure and well-functioning work environment.
Part of your job will be to check devices, structures, and systems (e.g. fire alarms and air-conditioners) on a regular basis and identify needs for repairs and renovations. You will also coordinate with external vendors, such as cleaners and insurance agents, and conduct cost analyses when purchasing new systems or services.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and able to prioritize multiple issues. You should also have good knowledge of basic office equipment.
Ultimately, you’ll help our employees, customers, and guests get the most out of our facilities.
- Firstly, Arrange for regular maintenance of equipment and internal systems (e.g. heating system, alarms, security cameras).
- Secondly, Check rooms and furniture to identify needs for repairs or renovations.
- Thirdly, Restock office and kitchen supplies.
- Moreover, Design and oversee the schedule for cleaning and disinfecting the building
- Additionally, Monitor activities that happen outside the building, such as proper waste disposal and recycling
- Furthermore, Fix minor malfunctions in office equipment
- More so, Coordinate office and parking space allocation
- Thereafter, Keep track of regular and ad-hoc facility expenses
- Afterwards, Conduct market research and compare costs and benefits when evaluating new vendors.
- Then, Maintain an updated record of invoices from external partners (e.g. suppliers, insurance agents, security guards)
- Also, Research new services and appliances to facilitate operations
- Finally, Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Work experience as a Facilities Coordinator or similar role
- Strong knowledge of facilities management operations
- Familiarity with office equipment and security systems
- Hands on experience with facilities management software is a plus
- Understanding of safety regulations in offices
- Sound judgement and the ability to think quickly during emergencies
- BSc in Facility Management or Business Administration is preferred
- Additional certification as a facility manager (CFM) will be a plus
How to Apply for Office & Facilities Management Assistant at Wekplace
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED