A reputable hospital is looking to hire a Nurse for full term work.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
LOCATION: Cape Coast and Takoradi
QUALIFICATION: Must be registered with relevant regulatory body with valid pin.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested persons should send their applications letters or covering letters, and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Monday, 15th February, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED