Miro Forestry Ghana Limited is a sustainable forestry plantation developer and manufacturer of timber products. The Company has its offices located at Drobonso, Sekyere Afram Plains District in the Ashanti Region of Ghana and plantations near Agogo and Mampong.
We are busy recruiting for the various job positions to assist in our Forestry and Plymill operations as outlined here below:
POSITION: Nursery Assistant
DUTY STATION: Drobonso
Core Duties at Miro Forestry Ghana Limited
- Assist Nursery Manager for Propagation of the tree seedlings/clones required to fulfill the company’s annual planting program Management and maintenance of the company’s nursery infrastructure, including the irrigation system and stores.
- Ensuring and Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations;
- Recordkeeping and reporting to the Nursery Manager
- Assist with planting and transplanting seeds, bulbs, flowers, shrubs, trees, and lawns.
- Clean gardens and remove the rubbish.
- Maintain plants and gardens by watering, weeding, fertilizing, and mowing lawns.
- Adjust mist irrigation systems, shade, and ventilation in a nursery, garden, or greenhouse.
- sowing seeds.
- trimming and pruning.
- spraying plants to kill pests and diseases.
- stocking shelves and arranging displays.
- tidying up.
Job holder’s attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Forest Resources Technology
- At least two years of experience in the Forestry industry
- Good time management skills
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Understanding of occupational health, safety, and environmental issues
- Competitive Monthly Salary and benefits and yearly performance bonus to be paid to the successful candidates. Recruitment and placement to be done immediately
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply to quote either of the relevant position on the email subject line and attach the following documents
- Application letter and one-page statement stating why you consider yourself to be the right kind candidate for the said position
- Certificates and Testimonials
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Current and expected Gross monthly salary and benefits
CLOSING DATE: 14 January 2022 ( at 11.59 pm GMT)
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED