The Ghana School of Law (GSLAW) has released an important notice to applicants who were successful in the 2020 entrance examination for admission for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applicants who were successful in the 2020 Entrance Examination for admission to the Ghana School of Law for the 2020/2021 academic year are to note the following:
1. Applicants will be granted access to a portal https://gsladmissions.org/ from 10 am on Wednesday, October 14, 2020 to 5pm on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 for the following:
- To print provisional offer of admission letters and acceptance of offer of provisional admission forms.
- Campus selection
- Lecture Group selectionn.
2. The provisional offer of admission letters will provide the next steps to be taken by applicants.
3. The portal can be accessed with the Entrance Examination Index Number of Applicants who were successful in the 2020 Entrance examination.
4. Applicants are to note that admission to the Ghana School of Law will be granted only to:
- Applicants who met the eligibility criteria as advertised for the 2020 examination and
- Who fulfil additional requirements in the provisional offer of admission.
5. Applicants are advised to check the school website regularly for updates on admission.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED