NO HAND SANITIZER TO BUY? Follow simple steps to prepare one at home
It is Easy! 10 minutes Preparation time.
What’s the Advantage?
You have your big Jar of Sanitizer at home, you are sure the Active Agent (alcohol) is in its percentage and also sure of no harmful additive.
1. 125ml. GEL ( Aloe Vera ) or Glycerin
2. 250ml. Isopropyl alcohol /Spirit50%
3. 62ml. Distilled water ( optional)
4. 20 drops. Essential oils ( tea tree, lavender, Orange, the list is endless)
5. color ( optional)
– Pour your Gel into a clean bowl,
– pour the Isopropyl
Stir until it desired consistency. Put a little distilled water ( this is optional especially if you dont want too thick gel. I didn’t use it for mine)
– Add drops of Essential oils ( Tea tree, Eucalyptus)
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED