A non-governmental organisation that seeks to promote the holistic development of the youth through the game of football has a vacancy for the position of Country Director for its Ghana Office.
• Proven experience as a Country Director in any other organisation
Experience in developing plans and strategies
• In-depth knowledge of Corporate governance principles and managerial best practices
Ability to apply successful fund-raising and network techniques
• An analytical mind capable of outside the box thinking to solve problems.
.Outstanding organisation and leadership skills.
Write regular reports for the Board and attend Board meetings
. Provide documentation on resource mobilisation for new projects and activities which must have Board approval.
• Perform duties and responsibilities per Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) developed by the Board of Directors.
• Oversee management staff and prepare an annual budget for the approval by the Board of Directors
• Maintain regular communication with donors and stakeholders.
The Country Director reports to the chairman of the Board of Directors.
Applicant must have
• A first degree. A Master’s/second degree preferred.
At least 5 years’ experience.
A self-directed action-oriented individual with strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be prepared to travel extensively throughout the country
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply by email to the following address
The application document should include a cover letter and CV/Resume.
Friday, November 27, 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED