Play Soccer Ghana, A non-governmental organisation which seeks to promote the holistic development of the youth through football has a vacancy for the position of a Project Coordinator for its Ghana Office in Tamale.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR PROJECT COORDINATOR
- He or she is responsible for overall supervision of PSG project activities in the northern sector. He or she is responsible for programme planning, implementation, coordinating quality programming and results in compliance with donor requirements.
- In collaboration with the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, he or she is to develop and ensure appropriate tools and strategies to monitor the progress of projects, quality and impacts and also assist in resolving issues that come up during project implementation and communicate significant issues to the supervisor.
- He or she is responsible for submitting monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual and other program reports documented on time in alignment with with project design and donor requirements.
- He or she is responsible for ensuring that Gender is mainstreamed in all PSG related activities in the northern sector and maintain gender sensitivity towards program beneficiaries to avoid gender discrimination.
- Ensure good coordination with all stakeholders and other Civil Society Organizations.
- Develop strategic relationship and partnership with key stakeholders at the National. Regional and District level, build and nurture effective working relationships with relevant CSO/NGOs in order to foster coordination, collaboration and partnership.
Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Project Management or any related discipline.
Must have a two (2) years’ experience working as a project coordinator, especially in NGOs/Sports for Development organizations.
- Innovative and ability to multiple tasks by establishing priorities while taking into consideration special assignments, frequent interruptions, deadlines, available resources and multiple reporting relationships.
- Establishes, builds and maintains effective working relationships with staff and clients to facilitate the provision of support.
- Understanding of a community-led process. Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Effective report writing.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply by email to the following address: [email protected]
Application document should include a resume and cover letter. Indicate “Project Coordinator” and your name in the subject line. Please indicate your salary expectations in the cover letter. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.playsoccerghana.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED