Newmont Mining Corporation is a leading global gold producer with key assets in Nevada, Peru, Australia, Ghana, and Suriname.
Newmont’s Africa Operations holds two gold mining operations in Ghana: the Ahafo Mine located in the Brong-Ahafo Region and the Akyem Mine located in the Eastern region. There is also near mine exploration and development focus in Ghana to annually replace gold reserves. Newmont Africa also has early-stage exploration programs in the African countries of Ethiopia and Morocco.
Our Africa operations employ approximately 5,900 employees and contractors, with the majority working at the Ahafo Mine. We offer an unparalleled blend of opportunity and career satisfaction with all the benefits you would expect from a global company. This, combined with our growth opportunities, makes Newmont a great company to work.
We are seeking professionals in the following fields:
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of payroll computations, such as regular month-end salaries, mid-month advances, bonuses, terminal payments, including severance prior to final payments to employees.
- Execute continuous improvement initiatives or opportunities within the accounting and payroll areas.
- Assist in the control over the maintenance of costs by responsibility, activity, cost center, element, and other performance indicators.
- Respond to internal and external auditors’ requests for documentation and information for periodic audits.
- Coordinate and manage shift operations of the Akyem pit in the areas of drilling, loading, hauling and projects to optimize assets.
- Assist the Dispatch Engineer with planning the biennial outlook of the Fleet Management (Dispatch) session.
- Monitor the flow of information into and out of the FMS System, analyze data and channel this information towards short-term, medium-term and long-term planning.
- Contribute to the design and development of Dispatch processes.
- Support system upgrades and changes.
- Receive targets from Dispatch Engineer for tonnage, fleet performance and its lifespan to achieve defined organization profit targets.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE: February 25, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE