Newmont Ghana’s attention has been drawn to a recruitment scam being driven by unknown individuals and groups, purporting to be officials of the company. These people are offering fake employment opportunities with the intent to extort money from people who desire to work with the company.
Newmont Ghana wishes to notify the public that we have not designated any officials, individuals, or groups outside the company to recruit on our behalf. What is currently ongoing is a scam intended to take undue advantages of job seekers.
Some of the fraudsters pose as employees of the company under the pretext of providing job opportunitie our Ahafo North project and other mines for the unsuspecting public. Others also post vacancies from our website and claim the jobs are in Takwa and Obuasi. They also make very enticing and too good to be true compensation offers not commensurate with a typical employment package. They then request for upfront payment to process the job applications. Newmont Ghana is not responsible for such fraudulent correspondence or any loss which may result from it.
While we work with the security agencies to clamp down on these criminal acts, we entreat the public to be vigilant and take note of the following:
- Newmont Ghana does not require job seekers, applicants, candidates, or potential employees to pay application processing fees or make any form of payment to the company or any individual as a condition for employment
- Our career opportunities can only be assessed on the Careers page of Newmont’s website: https://www.jobs.newmont.com. A position not advertised on the Careers Page is not a legitimate opening.
Our advertised roles on Linkedin and other social media platforms should lead you to the above website.
Available opportunities will always be published officially, either internally or externally. Spot fake websites purporting to be Newmont’s Career Portal by checking the use of misspelt domain name or URL, inaccurate or unprofessional language, graphics, or designs, clicking the padlock to the left of website address bar to confirm it is a secure site.
If you are unsure whether an employment opportunity or business deal is genuine, kindly contact us on [email protected] to verify.
- Prime Care Medical Center Latest Job Vacancies
- Urgent Recruitment at M-KOPA
- Epiroc Latest Job Vacancy
- NicheHR LLP Calls For Job Applications
- IQVIA New Employment Opportunity Available
- Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Openings
- Investment Management Company Latest Job Vacancy Available
- Holy Child College Of Education Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED