We, Newmark Group are looking for a professional Communications Assistant to support the CEO of a start-up firm.
- You’ll be responsible for coordinating editorial activities, managing information, and managing social media platforms.
- Editing and writing journalistic materials will play a huge role in your duties.
- The ideal candidate should be able to conduct research, take minutes of meetings, have a nose for news, and be able to independently manage social media content on an ongoing basis.
- He or she should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the execution of communications strategies for partners/clients.
- Offer administrative support to projects and other team members.
- Create and edit communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, social media posts).
- Track projects and media exposure as well as update databases and media lists.
- Oversee media relation activities
- Maintain calendars, schedules, and appointments.
- Help in researching, writing, and editing content for distribution including photos and videos.
- Help the team develop public relations and promotional materials including the creation and distribution programs.
Required Skills or Experience
- Previous work experience as a Communications Assistant, Communication specialist, or similar role.
- Knowledge of media relations and digital media strategies.
- Excellent journalistic writing ability
- Working knowledge of design software (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign) and content management systems is a plus.
- Proven skills in Social media management marketing; a must
- Strong editing and researching skills.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written) skills.
- Strong organization skills and detail-oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Journalism/Media/Public Relations or a related field
How To Apply
A two-paged CV to [email protected]
In place of a cover letter, add a sample of an original script/writing ever developed
Email subject line should be “Communications Assistant”
Closing Date : Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED