- Company: Jumia Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment.
Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
- Lead the Jumia ODS Vendor Acquisition strategy, meeting key targets.
- In addition to organic growth, implement a referral campaign in order to grow our active vendor base.
- Acquire key target vendors, align with our long-term strategic plan, and directly interact with them in order to drive their performance.
- Optimizing the performance of newly signed vendors, recommending processes to improve and motivate them in line with the company objectives.
- Accountable for vendor acquisition pipeline planning
- Executes tasks based on tools, processes and performance based on reporting and campaigns
- Liaise between vendor and cross- functional internal teams to ensure the timely successful on-boarding process flow for the new acquired vendor within a stipulated time frame
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Flawless English communication
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Clear communication and reporting capabilities
- Team management and leadership skills
- Ability to run a sales pipeline to drive organic sign-ups
- 5+ years’ experience
- Good analytical skills
What We Offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
Method of Application
CLOSING DATE : 18 July. 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED