New Job Vacancy at First National Bank
Job Title: Dealer
With First National Bank Ghana Limited, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit.
We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource.
If you share our values of being:
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for facilitating bespoke Markets transactions i.e., Forex, Fixed Income and Structuring, for Corporate, Commercial and Retail clients with the aim of optimizing turnover and profitability for the bank, as well as providing market information to clients while efficiently managing existing relationships.
- Identify and implement on opportunities for revenue growth in order to deliver on sales targets
- Understand key competitors, global trends, related sector dynamics and key macro environmental forces to analyze and identify opportunities and challenges.
- Understand the critical macro and micro-environmental impacts and relationships to be well positioned for strategic initiatives to further drive business growth
- Develop tactical plans to drive revenue growth through efficient pricing and product offering
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of product Turnover and Revenue, both FX and FI
- Support to achieve turnover and profit targets aligned to the overall Markets Sales objective and strive for sustainable growth in revenue
- Demonstrate high-level relationship building and maintenance experience in daily interactions with clients to ensure satisfaction and retention
- Adopt effective marketing and sales techniques to deepen existing relationships with clients
- Adhere to market ethics in accordance with the ACI code of conduct to boost client confidence and trust, and ultimately win their loyalty
- Gain leads and access to stakeholders in Corporate, commercial and Government organisations through effective relationship management of existing clients for further engagements by the Sales Dealers
- Formulate solutioning approaches where considerations will include client requirements, regulations, internal risk frameworks and pricing
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with all stakeholders, displaying excellent abilities to initiate dialogue listen advise influence and negotiate to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Ensure supportive and open relationship with all relevant stakeholders i.e., CCIB, Compliance, TROPS, Retail, Credit, etc.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence or information, and take ownership of data integrity and accuracy of reporting
- Track, control, and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or a related field
- Preferred Qualification – Post graduate Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics is advantageous
- ACI Dealing Certificate
- Experience – 3 to 5 year’s experience in a similar environment, of which 1 to 2 years ideally at a junior specialist level
- Minimum of 5 years Financial Markets experience
Closing Date : 01 Jan, 2023
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Vacancy at CH Group (Ghana) Limited
- Secondly, Latest Job Advertisement at Petrofac
- Thirdly, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited New Job Opening
- Moreover, Latest Job Opportunity at FHI 360
- Additionally, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- More so, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Afterwards, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Furthermore, ClearView Advisory Invites Job Applications
- Then, Deloitte Latest Employment Opportunities
- Lastly, Green for Change Ghana New Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED