New Job Vacancy at 5C LIMITED
POSITION: Senior Frontend Developer
- Firstly, Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities. Oversee development team and coordinate strategies amongst teams to ensure technologies are interconnected smoothly.
- Secondly, Collaborate with UI/UX designers to rapidly produce working prototypes.
- Thirdly, Build efficient, testable, and reusable front-end components.
- Furthermore, Design interactions and micro interactions for web applications.
- Moreover, Debug, test and maintain software applications in production.
- Additionally, Participate with Scrum activities, perform code reviews, contribute to a high performing, growing team.
- Also, Ensure that there is adequate resources for the team to deliver its work in line with set objectives to meet client and project goals.
- Then, Provides support to the team as required and escalate any issues or requirements in a timely manner to management
- Besides that, Provide report on project and activity progress in line with set milestone and works with all team members to ensure no delay in project timeline
- Afterwards, Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and back end developers.
- Again, Ensures new software meets quality standards through writing unit and automated tests.
- Last but not least, Responsible for implementation of workflow, work processes, policies and standards and for ensuring that these are consistently followed by the team.
- Finally, May be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the Company by his Supervisor, Manager or any other officer of the Company.
- Minimum of 5years of front-end development, 2 years of which as a react developer.
- Technical experience in product design, product development, and/or product implementation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Beneficial skills include: (Python and background in E-commerce applications)
- Experience in Agile methodology and scrum practices.
- Experience in Single Page Applications and its implementation.
- Lastly, Experience with contributing to open-source projects.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at 5C LIMITED
Interested Candidates should forward their CVs to [email protected] with the subject of the mail as “SENIOR FRONT-END DEVELOPER – GHANA”.
Deadline: 14TH JUNE 2022.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED