Telnyx is a global communications platform and partner that powers carrier-grade services on an in-house built, private, cloud-agnostic IP network. We power voice, messaging, video, wireless, numbering, fax, security, and networking solutions for businesses all around the world. Whether we’re processing mission-critical communications, hosting enterprise-grade contact centers, or powering simple in-app messaging and calling, our APIs make secure, high-fidelity connectivity the new standard.
We’re working to democratize worldwide access to real-time communications over the internet.
As a Messaging Operations Specialist, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team of engineers and operational specialists to support Telnyx’s SMS/MMS platform.
You’ll work with the Product Manager to help onboard new and existing messaging customers, identify and troubleshoot bugs, provide guidance on messaging best practices both from a technical and a regulatory perspective, and ensure operational continuity. You will also manage customer and vendor facing escalations, improve operational processes from a day to day perspective as well as proactively ensuring the highest deliverability for our customers. You’ll consistently remain available and responsive, ensuring that the function operates at optimum efficiency.
You will work with a team of in-house and remote team members spanning across multiple time zones. You will establish and maintain key metrics to understand how departmental improvements can be made.
In This Role You Will Need to:
- Be responsible for messaging operations – One of the most important processes in telecommunications, as it is often the first impression given to a new potential customer.
- Work in conjunction with carriers and vendors and escalate issues where needed.
- Project manage across different aspects of the operation.
- Develop and manage message deliverability analytics and reporting to present customer insights regularly.
- Work in conjunction with carriers and vendors to ensure SLAs are met.
- Become the go-to SME, working cross-functionally with Product Engineers and the Growth teams to ensure that internal and external product is improved and scaled in line with growth.
- Maintain an elite attention to detail and open communication internally and externally.
- Create, implement and iterate on processes to proactively ensure maximum uptime for our customers.
- Have 1+ years of experience in Software Integration Engineering or Technical Support.
- Excellent Analytical skills, with advanced Microsoft Excel and experience with using SQL to run queries.
- Python programming experience to aid in spotting bugs in our microservices.
- You are a technical and process-focused person who loves to build operations that benefit the company.
- Have excellent written and verbal English.
- Have strong follow-through on all projects and proven ability to bring projects to a timely completion.
- Gritty, hard-work and career focused. You love working in a tough and dynamic environment and strive from learning new things.
Bonus Points for:
- Having prior experience in CPaaS or Telecoms, or working in globally distributed teams.
- Knowledge of SMPP, VoIP protocols, networking, and telecommunication industry standards is helpful.
- Understanding of tshark, wireshark, tcpdump, dumpcap, mergecap is also a plus.
- Previous experience working with Jira, Zendesk, Intercom, DOMO and/or Tableau.
Method Of Application
Closing Date: 31st March 2022
- Employment Opportunity Available At Polixis
- AmaliTech Latest Employment Opportunities
- Fairtrade Africa (FTA) Calls For Job Applications
- Jhpiego New Job Vacancies
- DAI Invites Job Applications
- Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) latest jobs
- WANEP-Ghana Latest Job Vacancy
- Accounts Officers, Administrators needed at Diamond Logistics Limited
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED