New Job Recruitment at PwC
Director, Credit Risk Management
Our client, Development Bank Ghana (DBG) is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, particularly small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Our client also provides wholesale financing/lines of credit and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial institutions. Moreover, Our client now seeks to engage a highly qualified and experienced professional in the following capacity:
The Director, Credit Risk Management will:
- To begin with, Independently lead and develop high quality credit analysis and application of policies. models and instruments for the assessment and management of Credit Risk
- Then, Assess and make justifiable credit recommendations emanating from Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs):
- Also, Work to establish and maintain appropriate expertise on rating methodologies for Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs), to support, establish and strengthen the Bank’s risk management models and tools (including capital adequacy);
- Additionally, Structure strategic transactions and negotiate complex credit documentation to mitigate risk appropriately
- Afterwards, Stay abreast with laws, regulations and risk management techniques to ensure compliance and best practices in credit risk management
- Finally, Drive portfolio asset quality and speed to market.
Required Education and Experience profile
- Minimum of 12 years’ post-graduation experience in Credit Risk Management within Financial Services or related sector with at least 8 years in managerial capacity in a Bank or Development Finance Institution.
- Minimum of a first degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or any related discipline. A relevant Master’s degree is an advantage.
- Relevant professional certification/ membership of a recognised professional association in Ghana or abroad is an added advantage.
- Relevant training in Local and or International Banking Laws and Regulations, legal and regulatory environment for the financial sector.
All applicants must have:
- Firstly, Consistent track record of goal achievement, stakeholder engagement, professionalism, networking, and collaborative skills
- Secondly, Leadership and people management skills, creative, analytical and problem-solving skills, communication skills (written and oral)
- Lastly, Established expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Credit Risk Management
- Credit Risk Modelling
- Investment/Portfolio Management
- Financial analysis/interpretation
- Assets & Liabilities Management
- Banking and International Financial laws
- Environmental/Industry Analysis
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
Job Location: Accra, Ghana
Deadline for application: 17 June 2022
How to Apply for this Job Recruitment at PwC
To apply, interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.
2022 PricewaterhouseCoopers (Ghana) LTD. All rights reserved. In this document. “PwC refers to PricewaterhouseCoopers (Ghana) LTD, which is a member firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED