We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, supports tax reporting and compliance with a basic understanding of Internal Revenue Code or applicable statutory authority and it’s applicability to financial (general ledger) data.
- Responsible for preparation of computations with oversight from more senior personnel.
- May work with tax law and accounting provisions, assist with preparation of statutory filings and/or tax returns, and provide support to Tax Managers in audits and response to various taxing authority notices.
- May focus on compliance or provision activities, provide guidance on indirect taxation issues, and/or advise on best practices when preparing and submission of documents to Internal Revenue Service.
- Performs federal, international and/or state tax research, as required.
- Typically requires an undergraduate degree in Accounting or related field and 1+ years of related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and competency.
- Applicable professional certification preferred.
- Excellent personal communications skills and ability to work in team environment a must.
Method Of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED