SHELTA SPACE is a young dynamic and fast growing company that believes that quality, decent affordable housing should not be the privilege of a few.
We design and produce prefabricated modular housing solutions to shelter dreams and aspirations.
After a very successful few months of operations with over 10 completed units, coupled with our
ambition of bringing our housing solutions to a large demographic, we are looking to welcome a bright, dynamic and creative young architect/ architectural designer to join our team in Accra, as Junior Design Architect.
As a Junior Design Architect your role would primarily be to assist in, but not limited to the following tasks
- Conduct site analyses
- Conduct case, precedence and technical studies
- Conceptual design and idea development
- Develop comprehensive sketch design documentation and presentations for various formats including print, digital and Web.
- Detailed Design documentation for construction, production and permitting purposes
- Construction, production supervision and quality control
- A demonstrated ability to execute the above mentioned tasks within reasonable set time frames, under reasonable pressure to a high degree of quality with little to no supervision
- A demonstrated ability to problem solve under pressure, learn fast and quickly grasp new concepts
- A demonstrated knowledge and interest in a wide variety of contemporary trends in design, technology and art
- A demonstrated ability to adequately communicate proficiently in English, both verbally and written
- Ability to equally work independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate to advance skill level in the following software
- Autodesk Autocad Architecture
- Autodesk Revit Architecture
- 3ds max, Sketchup, Rhino3d, Blender or equivalent
- Lumion3d, Vray/Corona render
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
● Adobe InDesign
- The candidate should be able to prove academic qualification and experience in either of the following1. Bsc, + PGDip or M.arch in Architecture from an accredited Architecture training institution with at least 1 year of professional experience including student internships
- Bsc. in Architecture + minimum 2 years working experience in an Architecture firm playing similar roles in job description.
- Applicant must be living in or around Accra and be able work on a full time basis both remotely and from our office premises
How to apply
Send an application letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Including the following as attachments
- Current CV in word or pdf format
- Portfolio in pdf format not exceeding 20mb
- An official letter of recommendation from academic staff member of institution of training
- An official letter of recommendation from previous employer
Application Deadline: 21st September 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED