New Job Opportunity at Lively Minds
Lively Minds, an award-winning charity, is hiring to support our ambitious and exciting Early Childhood Development programme in Ghana and Uganda.
Lively Minds is looking for a Finance and Administrative Officer to join our lively, global finance team. The Finance and Administrative Officer will be responsible for handling and recording financial transactions, maintaining accurate accounts and monitoring and escalating any financial risks and issues in a timely manner.
The successful candidate must be assertive, values driven and risk averse with an understanding of the importance of compliance and regulation. For a detailed understanding of the role and person criteria, please see the Job Description on our website: https://www.livelyminds.org/copy-of-job-template-1
Required Skills or Experience
- Firstly, Bachelor’s degree in commerce, administration or economics; or ICA GH Part II; or equivalent.
- Secondly, 3+ years’ experience in an accounting or finance role.
- Thirdly, Extensive understanding of accounting principles and local financial regulations/laws.
- Then, Strong quality focus and able to keep accurate financial records and reports from incomplete records.
- Also, Hands-on practical experience of bank reconciliations.
- Moreover, Self-starter who is able to work with limited supervision.
- Additionally, Experience in liaising with professional specialists responsible for risk management and co-ordinating financial records, reports and controls.
- Furthermore, Able to uphold and enforce financial protocols and demonstrate utmost accountability.
- Afterwards, Able to manage and coach others.
- Finally, Technically literate – basic user of MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel and MS Teams and able to adapt to and learn new tech systems easily.
Desirable experience and skills
- Experience in working with remote teams.
- Experience in working in the NGO sector.
- Good user of Xero, Quick Books or similar accounting software.
- You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.
How to Apply for this Job Opportunity at Lively Minds
To apply, send the completed form to [email protected] before the deadline.
Closing Date: 10 June, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED