Experienced Managing Director to lead and grow a fruit juice production company based in Ghana.
Responsible for the execution, management, juice production, reporting, financial and commercial performance of the company in line with the budget and expectations.
Oversees the management of all the activities involved in running the company including finance, commercial, supply chain, procurement and running of the factory, such as planning and delivery of raw materials, production, maintenance operations and QA pro-actively involved in the day-to-day planning and effective execution of the factory.
Responsible for the management of the day-to-day relations with local stakeholders, the community, and shareholders.
Direct Reports: Finance, Commercial, HR, Supply Chain, Procurement, Agric and Production.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Lead the strategic development of the company to maximise commercial growth in line with production capability.
- Work closely with the local suppliers to promote partnerships and promote the company.
- Work closely with production to oversee the design and implementation of effective factory activities including the development of work plans, recruitment of personnel, and management of teams.
- Create and execute project plans and revise where appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Oversight of day-to-day operational aspects of the factory, scope and budget in partnership with the Head of Production
- Apply company methodology and enforce standards to minimise exposure and risk
- Analyses profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilisation
- Supervising current expansion operation and ensure the project remains on track
- Implementing daily routines and reporting structures for the Heads of Departments, to ensure the effective management of the operations
- Monitoring and quality assessment of the product and corrective actions where required
- Providing progress reports including time keeping of staff, updated forecasts on yields and variances to budget
- Evaluating current practices and identify/propose improvement paths
- Ensure the health and safety policies of the company are implemented across the farm
- Ensuring the operations are conducted in an effective and organised manner
- Establishing training and development plans to enhance the knowledge of the sector supervisors and work force
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys organising, directing and bringing order
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that requires constant multi-tasking
- Comfortable working across cultures
- Strong proven track record of commercial growth
- Excellent financial & budgetary experience
- Demonstrable experience in similar roles managing a fruit juice production company, with experience in managing teams in commercial, financial and operations.
- Experience of organic fruit would be beneficial
- Ability to organise, prioritize and allocate workload
- Ability to motivate and mobilize work force
- High level of computer competence and literacy of the MS Office Package / SAP would be an advantage
- Availability to travel to worksite and work on-site in rural area for duration of contract
- Demonstrated ability to network at all levels within the private and public sectors
Method Of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED