- To help organize, promote, and attend corporate training events in the region and assist the Sales & Marketing Manager with a variety of other sales-related issues,
- Develop and assist in the production of all marketing materials, including literature. Support the administrative process in the execution of product launches,
- To support all the Distributors in the Ghanaian market and assist in building a strong sales force and contribute to the growth of the Herbalife business,
- Interacts with various levels throughout the organization, including Distributors, Corporate staff and outside vendors & service providers.
- Fluent in English (additional languages desirable),
- Confident & personable with good interpersonal skills,
- Very customer service orientated,
- Willing to interact with key distributors on Sales and Marketing issues with sensitivity to cultural diversity,
- Must be able to produce results under pressure within a fast-moving environment and meet tight deadlines,
- Able to work as part of an international team but also independently when Manager is out of the office,
- Able to set own priorities & take the initiative with attention to detail and focus on important issues,
- Strong administrative & organizational skills,
- Good PC skills – Microsoft Word for Windows & Excel & PowerPoint,
- Ability to work within authorized budgets,
- Must be prepared to travel throughout Ghana and will therefore need to be flexible in terms of working hours, which will include some evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with Distributors, fellow employees, service providers, and vendors,
- Manual dexterity required – good eye-to-hand coordination essential (much computer work involved),
- Must be able-bodied and generally physically fit in order to successfully set up and run the Corporate training events,
- Good English language & a minimum of HND from a recognized tertiary institution
- Previous experience in a sales-type environment is highly desirable,
- Commercial experience displaying proof of strong organizational skills,
- PC experience essential (Microsoft Word for Windows, Excel & PowerPoint,
- Basic budget preparation, converting sales data into graphical format for reports, etc.
- 5% Provident fund employer contribution,
- Lunch Allowance monthly,
- Transport Allowance,
- Medical Aid cover,
- Performance Bonus.
Method Of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED