New Job Opportunity at Alfa Laval
Job Title: Regional Sales Engineer
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse workplace based on empowerment. You are here to make a difference.#
Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every day.
As a person, you have an excellent business acumen. You are driven for results and you show commercial aggressiveness. Furthermore, you know how to interact with other cultures and are easy to adapt to new environment.
Ideally you can do business in both English and French languages.
- Within our Africa Division, your mission will be to develop sales of Services for the Energy sector and food and water market. You will report to the Sales Manager West Africa and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Within the team, you will contribute to the definition of the local strategy for Service BU and the resulting action plans.
- In your sector, you will define and implement a profitable growth strategy while integrating the digital sales dimension.
- You ensure profitable growth in your sector, through multi-channel sales and by ensuring a presence with our key customers.
- You secure the order intake in partnership with the Inside sales team.
- Finally, You are pro-active in capturing new customers and expanding our market share in your sector.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Firstly, With an engineering background, ideally in the energy sector, you have at least 5 years of successful experience in the B to B services Sales and/or spare parts in the field (ideally in the Oil & Gas sector).
- Secondly, You have skills in thermics and/or fluid mechanics.
- Moreover, You have excellent interpersonal skills and know how to create a strong impact with your customers. You are curious and you make customer satisfaction a priority.
- In addition, You are dynamic, pugnacious and enjoy learning.
- Lastly, You are based in preferably in Lagos
Only Local Contract
This job requires intensive travelling in the region and some trips to the sales company head office in France.
How to Apply for this Job Opportunity at Alfa Laval
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED