Sylprin Limited is a Fire Protection, MEP Contractors , Solar Engineering, Oilfield and Mining Support Services firm with more than 10 years of experience in Ghana
Sylprin Company limited is a Fire Protection, MEP and Solar Contracting firm based in Accra (Located at Teshie, Bush Road) and Kumasi (Located at Ahodwo ) with operations all over Ghana.
We provide our service to
- Oil and Gas Operators
- Mining Operators
Sylprin was founded on a strong proficient background by very experienced professionals with diverse expertise in engineering both locally and internationally. We pride ourselves in the delivery of successful projects. Sylprin being a professional engineering firm, we aim primarily at client satisfaction with successful completion of projects on budget, time, quality or specification and to the highest health and safety standards.
ROLE: Information Record Clerk
We are looking to add a personable, reliable and trustworthy information record clerk to our busy office staff. If you have exceptional organizational skills, a drive to work in a fast-paced environment and skills with computer record management, then you may be the perfect fit.
You should be experienced in working in an office environment and have strong customer service skills. You also should be open to learning our filing and records system through a two week, in-office training program. We offer the chance to advance into more senior-level administrative positions within the office, along with providing a friendly and vibrant work environment.
- Process, file and organize records and files according to company policies and procedures in both computer and paper filing systems
- Provide customer service to individuals requesting information while also following company guidelines and observing any legal restrictions on information sharing
- Operate telephone systems to answer and route incoming and interoffice calls, along with taking and delivering messages, scheduling appointments and managing call routing based on requests and company policies
- Research records upon request and maintain logs of requests by tracking the movement of files and information through schedules and calendars to ensure no records are lost or misplaced and that they are returned when borrowed
- Preparing new files and setting them up in both the computer and paper systems according to company procedures to ensure information is complete and files are included in all systems
- Assist with the management and routine assessment of inventory and supplies
- Compose correspondence to external and internal parties as requested
- Charge, record and process payments or fees by cash, credit card or check for information requests
Required Skills or Experience
- High school diploma or Degree
- Clean criminal background
- Excellent typing and computer skills
- Experience or skills in using general office equipment, including telephone systems,
- copiers and fax machines
- Experience in a clerical or customer service position
- United Nations Development Programme Job Opportunity
- First National Bank Available Job Vacancy
- Plan International Latest Job Recruitment
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to the address below:
The Human Resource Manager,
Sylprin Company Limited,
PO Box CT9213,
Closing Date: 08 March, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE