New Job Openings at Options
Options is a global team of experts and innovators tackling some of the world’s most pressing health challenges. Besides, We work with leaders and change-makers around the globe to bring health strategies to life. Also, We provide ideas, advice and technical know-how that enable our partners to build a path to lasting change.
With 30 years’ experience in global health, we collaborate with our partners to explore existing evidence, combine expertise, scale up ideas and co-create solutions that accelerate change. Therefore, This includes collaborating on policy design, managing initiatives, building powerful coalitions and galvanising social movements. Likewise, Our impact is felt across whole communities, with a focus on women, girls and those who have been marginalised.
As part of MSI Reproductive Choices, all our profits go back into supporting MSI’s own mission of children by choice, not chance.
Consequently, We believe in a world where everyone can access the high-quality health services they need, without financial burden.
Ghana Somubi Dwumadie (Ghana Participation Programme) is a four-year disability programme in Ghana, with a specific focus on mental health. However, This programme is funded with UK aid from the UK government. But, It is manage by Options Health and Inclusion Ghana LBG.
Options seek a part-time Disability Accessibility Officer to support a team member to overcome daily barriers connected to mental health conditions or neurodiversity.
Therefore, Working under the day-to-day supervision of the Communications Manager (Ghana), with matrix management support from the Deputy Team Leader and MEL Advisor, the Disability Accessibility Officer will be responsible for providing support to our Communications manager to overcome daily barriers connected to mental health conditions or neurodiversity.
Also, You will assist with planning and organising activities, as well as some basic communication tasks as directed by the communications manager such as social media communications.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will have:
- Professional qualification in Social work or Mental health
- Then, a proven ability to work with people with disabilities, including people with mental health conditions
- Also, a basic experience in using editing and creative tools like photoshop express, canva, adobe spark or any equivalent tools
- Additionally, Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Finally, High level of attention to detail
Please refer to the job description for more details
Other information on the New Job Openings at Options
- As an equal opportunity employer, Options Consultancy Services is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership.
- We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, especially women and people with disabilities, to apply and join Options.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic, and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Candidates must have the right to work in Ghana
How to Apply for the New Job Openings at Options
Closing Date: 20th May 2022
- Ghana AIDS Commission Jobs for April 2022
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Ghana Jobs
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT THE 13TH AFRICAN GAMES, ACCRA 2023
- Graphic Communication Group Job Vacancies
- Drivers Needed For Immediate Employment
- New Job Openings at FHI 360
- Johnson & Johnson’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Job Vacancy at Mutani Technologies
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Rainforest Alliance
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED