At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next.
We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation.
Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
About this opportunity
Your primary mission is to recruit new Invisalign submitters and grow existing low providers for Align Technology Ghana
As an Invisalign Sales Representative supporting our core markets in France, you will work together with the field sales team to identify and remotely recruit orthodontists/dentists who wish to offer Invisalign in their practices.
You will also be assigned a list of customers submitting a limited number of Invisalign (low providers). Using the various commercial offers and/or services Align can offer, we will assure that the number of cases they submit increases.
You will, also, assess the status of these customers regarding digital dentistry and identify they could be potential prospects for Align’s intraoral scanner, iTero.
With a competitive base salary and a generous commission scheme, your primary responsibilities will include the use of phone, email, and remote presentation software to recruit Orthodontists/Dentists for the certification courses allowing them to become Invisalign providers.
The same tolls will be used to develop low providers and lapsed Doctors.
In this role, you will…
- Proactively identify and cold call new prospects and lapsed Doctors in assigned territory
- Provide outgoing calls to push commercial promotions during the year
- Develop low providers case submissions by specific follow-up with the support of the Clinical team from first submission to mature level of Clinical confidence.
- Follow up on leads from field sales team, company events, marketing webinars, website, contact forms, etc.
- Recruit various channel clinical education events
- Travel to field (France/Europe) 2 to 4 times per year for regional sales meetings, company events, etc.
- Learn and maintain a personal level of product knowledge and competence in Dental and/or Orthodontia medical equipment
- Provide all appropriate documentation and reporting via Sales Force
- Perform other duties as assigned
- You will be a direct report to an Area Sales Manager
In this role, you’ll need …
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience is essential, including inside/telephone sales
- BS or BA preferred and/or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of on-target achievement
- Professional English skills for workplace
- Fluent in English; French desireable
- Natural ability to navigate through gatekeepers and identify and influence decision makers
- High level of time management skills and a team player
- Physical residence in area of Accra
Method Of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives.
Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect.
Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services.
Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED