New Job Opening at Metropolitan Life Insurance Ghana LTD
POSITION: Accounts Officer
Metropolitan Life Insurance Ghana LTD is a reputable insurance company on a vision to be the preferred lifetime financial wellness partner, with a reputation for innovation and trustworthiness.
We are hiring urgently. Are you a proactive and result oriented professional looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious fast paced Life Insurance Company? If your answer is “yes” this is the position for you.
Responsible for payments, including claims, preparation of bank reconciliation, inter-company ledger updates and ledger reconciliation.
- First degree in business administration, accounting, or related field from a recognised university
- Part-qualification in professional accounting certification (ACCA, ICA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the financial services industry is an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage payments and financial reporting processes including but not limited to commissions and out-of-system claims
- Review Life System Premium exports into Accpac and reconcile transactions
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliation statements
- Maintain intercompany accounts and related schedules
- Maintain fixed asset register and related schedules
- Maintain investment schedules reconciled with fund managers and custodian reports
- Submit weekly and monthly reports cashflow report to support decision-making
- Perform any other tasks assigned by supervisor with scope and context of job.
- Business acumen, written and verbal communication, collaboration, results orientation, self-awareness are some of the required competencies.
How to Apply for this Job Opening at Metropolitan Life Insurance Ghana
Closing Date: 21st December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED