New Employment Opportunity at Testlio
No matter which apps you use, there’s a good chance that you’ve seen Testlio’s work in action. We test apps for top brands like the NBA, CBS, Netflix, Microsoft, SAP, American Express, and the most popular social networks and innovative growth companies.
Our testing management platform, a global network of expert testers, and robust client services power mobile app and software testing at any scale, in any location, in any language, and on any device. Billions of people have a better digital experience, thanks to Testlio.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst based in East, South, or West Africa to do testing for mobile communication and instant messaging services company!
Why You’ll Love This Job
- A true sense of belonging: the TestLion Pride is a global community of like-minded people who live Testlio’s six values every day. We’re deliberate about building our community with virtual events and activities that keep us connected across the globe.
- Growth through learning: knowledge exchange and learning are central to working at Testlio. You’ll find that motivated, experienced TestLions with diverse backgrounds can always introduce you to new perspectives. With unlimited Udemy access and custom-made courses, you’ve got the perfect environment for both personal and professional development.
- Enable human possibilities: your work at Testlio has a larger purpose. As a TestLion you will not only help our customers create well-built digital experiences for their users, but also create opportunities for Testlio’s freelance network, and support social impact programs like Ignite.
- Freedom to roam: Testlio is a global company that embraces flexibility. You’ll have room to work wherever within your region’s main time zones. We also want to make sure you can take time off from work to rest. We honor national holidays in your home nation, and provide a generous number of days off, including personal wellness days.
What You Need to Succeed
- 2+ years of testing experience, writing & executing test cases, and reporting issues, preferably on mobile platforms.
- Being analytical and detail-oriented.
- Experience with API and integration testing.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams.
- Good knowledge of SDLC.
- Passion, curiosity, and focused interest in the field of software testing.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written, and strong presentation skills, as the role entails talking with the client.
- Good team player, socially open-minded, empathetic, and considerate of cultural differences.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Firstly, Create, maintain and execute test cases that will be used in manual testing and that can be easily automated by the automation team.
- Secondly, Perform functional testing for new features, exploratory tests, smoke, and regression tests on web and mobile applications.
- Thirdly, Identify and report software bugs.
- Moreover, Provided feedback on the quality of the applications by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the data into reports.
- Additionally, Work closely with Test Leads and Testing Managers in understanding QA timelines and test priorities.
- Then, Collaborate with the engineering team to understand and refine testing requirements.
- Also, Update team members and clients on your testing progress and results.
- Afterwards, Proactively raise risks and potential issues that could block or delay testing activities.
- Last but not least, Openly participate in continuous practice improvement.
- Finally, Contributes to project documentation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is a female-founded, equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and cultures.
How to Apply for this Employment Opportunity at Testlio
Closing Date: 5th December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER AVAILABLE JOBS
- Job Vacancies at a luxurious hotel in the Madina Metropolis
- New Job Advertisement at Lumenis
- New Job Opportunity at INFUSEmedia
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ERM
- Sarpsolutions Ltd New Job Opportunities
- M.C. Systems Solutions Invites Job Applications
- Orica New Recruitment Opportunity
- JSI Research & Training Institute Latest Job Vacancy
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Invites Job Applications
- APPLY NOW|| U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Urgent Recruitment Notice
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED