New Employment Opportunity at Seequent
A better understanding of the Earth creates a better world for all. Seequent brings together industry-leading earth modelling, geo-data management, and team collaboration software.
Because when everyone can see the full picture, they can make better decisions that benefit people and the planet.
Every day, our customers in over 100 countries work to develop vital mineral resources more sustainably, design and build better infrastructure, protect the environment, source renewable energy, and help resolve historical challenges such as groundwater contamination and ageing infrastructure.
We’re here to help them. That why we’re constantly evolving at the forefront of technology and geoscience – from Cloud accessibility, to 3D modelling, to digital collaboration.
Headquartered in New Zealand with our team located in 25 locations around the world, Seequent is a high growth, people-centric success story. We’re passionate, curious, Earth lovers.
Seequent is a Bentley Systems company, working together to build a better future.
Based in West Africa, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Success Manager. This is a full time, one year contract role with the potential for extension or renewal.
The position will involve frequent travel to client offices around West Africa and therefore the appointee may reside in the following locations; Ghana, Burkina Faso, Mali, Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire), Mauritania, Sierra Leone, Niger, Algeria and Guinea.
You will play a vital role in developing customer relationships that promote product or solution usage, retention and loyalty of Seequent products. Your job is to work closely with a number of allocated customers (30+), in a regular and proactive monthly cadence, to ensure they are satisfied with the product and services they have received and to immediately improve upon any areas of dissatisfaction. Based in West Africa, the central role of Customer Success is to ensure the customer is content and is deriving maximum value from the product or solution and their expectations are being met or exceeded.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Firstly, Liaise with each account monthly; by analysing their usage data beforehand to furnish you with insights, you will proactively engage the customer to discuss their usage, use cases, any possible upgrades or additional options, recent campaigns, training needs, support questions.
- Secondly, Closely with ISR’s and on occasion, Account Managers, you will be responsible for on-boarding and training new accounts in the use of the solution or product, addressing any concerns or issues they might have from a usability, how to use perspective and working to proactively ensure growth in and retention of the account.
- Furthermore, Become proficient as a generalist user across the most used and appropriate Seequent product range for your accounts.
- Moreover, Learn from the customer how, what, where and why they are using our products or competitive products and the problems that they are attempting to solve, then feed that information back to the appropriate teams within the business.
- Also, Drive usage and usability of the solution within your accounts.
- Then, Develop and share your own product expertise to provide advisory support to customers, colleagues and peers, enabling them to be successful in meeting their objectives.
- Besides that, Proactively act on any “How To” support tickets. Reach out to the account, engage and seek to derive a solution to customer issues.
- Thereafter, Work within a team, and regularly involve them as appropriate to help you achieve your objectives.
- Additionally, Set up demonstrations, webinars and supplying product information to prospective customers.
- Afterwards, Actively monitor customer satisfaction levels and work to improve outcomes and customer perceptions.
- Finally, Assist, facilitate and support all product upgrades, new releases and new products.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have:
- Educated to degree level, preferred but not essential
- Experience working with and managing stakeholders and customers in a technology environment
- Sales platform experience (i.e Salesforce)
- Experience with Leapfrog and other Seequent products is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and business English
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Innovative, open to and able to work in a fast growing, fast paced and constantly changing environment
How to Apply for this Employment Opportunity at Seequent
Click here to read more and apply
Closing Date: 31st May 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED