Job Vacancy for a Software Developer at OpenSpec
OpenSpec is a VC-backed startup on a mission to convert how product and development teams generate and keep software through living and collaborative documentation.
OpenSpec is a remote-first company, which means we are building a group across around the world and all of our roles are remote. We believe in flexibility, trust, and teamwork through a mix of synchronous and asynchronous communication.
Software Developer at OpenSpec
We’re in search of an enthusiastic software developer to be part of us to help promote our product. This is a new codebase and you’ll be working in hand with the CTO to create the main features of the platform.
If you appreciate product management and how the process of writing requirements has a major part in the software development lifecycle, we will like to speak with you and know more about you.
Let’s examine the difference (project + option to extend):
We are confident that it’s vital for both of us to see how we work together before deciding on any long term commitments. If it’s perfect, we think it’ll be obvious for all of us that want to continue working together and extend the agreement.
This is a paid project for 1 month, or roughly 120-140 hours. before the period ends, we’ll recap together and discuss if there is the need to extend the contract.
What you’ll do in this role:
If you are considered as a Software Developer at OpenSpec, you will be responsible for the following:
- Create new features for our website and application
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, discussing user feedback and decide on ways to put into effect new functionality
- Coordinate with the PM and UX designer throughout the development process
- Check and install your work to production
- Make contributions to our CI/CD pipeline and DevOps infrastructure
- 4+ years of experience in a production web environment, with a vivid knowledge of web standards and modern frameworks
- 2 or more years of experience with React
- Experience in owning modern frontend architecture throughout the full development lifecycle, and also a great knowledge of associated components and building blocks
- GraphQL and Rest API
- Attention to detail, an skill to write clean code, as well as continuously refactor and advance present code
- Be eager for crisp, modern aesthetics
- You’re comfortable working 100% remote, autonomously and together with a team
- BSc in Computer Science (MSc advantage)
Method Of Application
Closing Date: 9th April 2022
- APPLY NOW|| Employment Opportunities At CTG
- Oil and Gas jobs for operations, procurement
- Twifu Rural Bank Limited staff vacancy
- Exciting Career Opportunity at GBfoods
- Mt. Perazim International Ministries New Job Opportunity
- Development Bank Ghana full-time jobs by ESS
- Job Vacancy at Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED