- Company: Old Mutual
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
The Graduate Trainee is a targeted 12-month program committed to cultivating and developing future leaders.
The program is designed to challenge and grow individuals through a series of core components including on-the-job training, online learning, assigned Snr. Leadership mentors, peer coaches, formal leadership classes, and other avenues for learning.
We hope to inspire a purpose-driven career and look forward to your interest in the program.
- To assist in the provision of first level helpdesk support service to the Information Technology Unit.
- Assist with training, hardware and software installation and maintenance requirements.
- Demonstrate leadership skills in areas or roles outside of normal job responsibilities.
- Work effectively with others in a team setting.
- Report on the progress of own goals and objectives.
- Builds relationships and networks with external stakeholders and potential alliances.
- Assist with general office duties.
- To perform any other duties within the scope of the position as directed.
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
- Minimum of a Relevant Bachelor Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Highly organized and structured, able to multi-task and prioritize appropriately.
- Collaborate effectively with others to achieve results
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills
- Accepts and lives Old Mutual’s Values and Behaviours.
- Information Monitoring
- Business Awareness
- Decision Making
- Gaining Commitment
- Ownership, Planning & Organising
- Technical Knowledge
- Thinking Skills, Aligning Performance for Success
Closing Date: 12th November 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED