New Employment Opportunity at Jumia
Position: Account Executive
Jumia is the most popular pan-African e-commerce site. Jumia’s purpose, since its inception in 2012, has been to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to provide innovative, convenient, and inexpensive online services to customers, while also assisting companies in growing as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
As a Jumia Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the most critical Jumia KPIs: growth and profitability. This is one of the positions in which Jumia Group is now investing the most in order to expand its pool of talent. We anticipate that the top achievers will be the future generation of CCOs, MDs, and category directors across the organization.
You will be responsible for one or more categories, managing C-levels’ end-to-end relationships with our top brands and vendors. Your scope will enable you with all levers to move your categories in the proper direction, from the fundamental essence of commercial to operations or even co-organization of Jumia’s key commercial events.
This role warrants extensive exposure to managing directors, CCOs, and Jumia CEOs.
- Developing solid relationships with our major brands’ and vendors’ C-levels and account managers
- You must demonstrate a complete awareness of the entire ecology as well as a vast amount of knowledge.
- You will be the sole representative of Jumia in front of those critical accounts, together with the country managing director and CCO.
- Driving growth by ensuring that the appropriate products are available at the right prices.
- Make certain that your accounts are in line with important operational KPIs (out of stock and time for having things ready to dispatch).
- Assuring that we anticipate sourcing through brand product roadmaps and that we supply lacking strategic assortment as soon as possible
100% of your account’s items are available for onboarding.
- Organizing major business events such as Black Friday and Jumia’s anniversary, among others.
- Create a business plan for your category(ies) to ensure they expand in a structured manner. Those BP will be provided to Jumia’s local CEO and CCO, as well as the CCO of Jumia Group.
A successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Excellent commercial skills
- Analytical abilities
- Excellent ability to handle high-stakes negotiations
- Organized and structured
- Good with tools (Excel and PowerPoint, Salesforce.com a plus)
- Stress-resistance Excellent interpersonal skills:
- Persuade the people and your team that you are making sound decisions.
- Excellent ability to operate in a fast-paced and competitive workplace
- Excellent English communication skills
- Overall, we anticipate a true leader.
Background and technical skills expected
- Over 4 years of experience in FMCG, tier 1 retail groups, major banking and consultancy firms
- Top Engineering, Business, and University Schools (top 5 in your field for your country)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google tools
- Know how to use relationship management tools
- A one-of-a-kind experience in a disciplined yet entrepreneurial atmosphere
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have a significant impact on the development of the African e-commerce sector
- The chance to work as part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- Unparalleled personal and professional development, as our long-term goal is to teach the next generation of leaders.
How to Apply for this Employment Opportunity at Jumia
Closing Date: 22nd November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED