InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers
WHO WE ARE
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team.
InEventers are a unique team, with a shared Vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication. The most important thing here is not your experience, but your curiosity and passion to learn and grow with us.
INSIDE SALES TEAM LEADER
As an InEvent Inside Sales Team Leader you will lead a team of Sales Development Representatives that are responsible for delivering qualified leads to the Sales Team.
- Accountability for your SDR Team’s success;
- Continuous training of your SDR Team;
- Aligning Sales Development Representatives and activities with our Go To Market plans to ensure the company achieves growth targets;
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to maximize pipeline creation and reports to the POD Inside Sales Manager.
- 3 years previous experience with Inside Sales (SaaS company is a big +);
- Sound knowledge of Sales CRMs (Pipedrive or Hubspot) and sales enablement tools;
- Proven success as a Sales Development professional with the ability to lead a small team of SDRs by example;
- Strong prospecting and qualifying techniques in a Global Market;
- Advanced spoken and written Business English is essential for this role;
- Highly organized around metrics and able to manage time effectively;
- Ability to work independently with a high level of self-motivation to generate the Pipeline;
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Language Learning Programs
- Annual Summits
- Office Pack
- Monthly Lunch days and activities.
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts
- Global Health Insurance, including $0 deductible and outpatient
This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week), on an Independent Contractor status.
Method Of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE