InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
WHO WE ARE
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team.
InEventers are a unique team, with a shared Vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication. The most important thing here is not your experience, but your curiosity and passion to learn and grow with us!
ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Are you looking to work in a fast paced and rewarding environment for one of the fastest growing event technology and AV software solutions companies?
Do you want to feel like you are making a difference by creating innovative solutions and helping customers achieve their objectives?
InEvent is looking for experienced Account Development Executives that focus on long term relationships with our customers whilst providing them with innovative solutions on how they can develop their events.
If you are a commited, motivated and positive individual that is looking to join a fast growing company where you can make a difference, we would like to speak with you!
- Responsible for negotiating and converting renewals and upsell deals within the existing client portfolio – this includes regular customer reviews and product demonstrations to showcase new beneficial features suited to individual clients;
- Ensure excellent product knowledge of all our products and new releases at all times;
- Work with monthly, quarterly and annual targets to ensure we hit our target upsell and ACV:
- Work closely with both the Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure the client journey and touchpoints are smooth and beneficial for all parties.
- Must have advanced english proficiency;
- Solid experience of working in a B2B sales/account management role, where responsible for renewals and upselling, with key clients being SMEs and Enterprise;
- Track record of hitting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual targets;
- Outstanding customer service and sales skills to ensure we respond efficiently to our client needs:
- Experience with upselling and maximizing account revenue;
- Advanced communication skills to comfortably and efficiently deal with clients at all decision making levels;
- A consultative selling and account management approach;
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills;
- Experience of working with and managing pipelines in a CRM – HubSpot or Pipedrive experience is a plus.
- Global Health Insurance, including $0 deductible and outpatient;
- Paid Time Off (PTO);
- Language Learning Programs;
- Annual Summits;
- Office Pack;
- Monthly Lunch days and activities;
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates;
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes;
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts.
This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week), on an Independent Contractor status.
If you think this position is for you, bring along your personal notebook (Mac or Windows) and a mobile device (iOS or Android) and come work with us!
Method Of Application
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED