A dynamic Pan – African Christian lifestyle media (OTT and TV) company based in Accra is looking for a coordinator of partners and volunteers.
POSITION: COORDINATOR OF PARTNERS AND VOLUNTEERS
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Human Resource, or related field
- At least two (2) years experience in a similar role
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- The Coordinator must have a proven ability to lead a team of volunteers
- Must have planning and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be hands on in record keeping and documentation.
- Willingness to adjust hours to accommodate the needs of the job.
- Ability to effectively manage a wide array of task, projects, and responsibilities.
The main purpose of the Coordinator is to assist the Chief Operating Officer in maintaining and enhancing collaborative partnership relations.
Specifically, the Coordinator identifies volunteers, provides direction, and consultation for their collaborative functions at Dominion Television.
In addition, s/he is required to develop and coordinate activities to enhance the skill sets and development of volunteers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with Chief Operating Officer in developing and maintaining a comprehensive list of involvement opportunities throughout the organization and external partnerships opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive recruitment, on-boarding, training, retention, and recognition plan for volunteers.
- Research and write volunteer policies and procedures
- Raise staff awareness of the role and the function of volunteers and generate appropriate volunteering opportunities and role descriptions based on the needs of the various departments within the organization
- Recruit and interview volunteers and ensure they are appropriately matched and trained for various departments’ positions following internal procedures
- Manage Volunteer Performance in collaboration with departments in which they work.
- Outline and implement activities that will enhance and develop the skill sets of volunteers.
- Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with collaborative partners ensuring that mutually agreed upon expectations are being met.
- Develop and provide to management monthly and annual reports on all individual and group volunteer activities to include number of volunteers, number of hours, skill set and contribution value of service.
- Monitor and evaluate activities of volunteers and write reports for shareholders.
- Develop and maintain complete and accurate documentation/handbooks for volunteers including: general volunteer operating policies and procedures, codes of conduct, position descriptions and performance management
- Collaborate and serve as primary point of contact for all requests to volunteers.
How To Apply
APPLICATION PROCESS: Email CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: Ongoing
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED