Autochek Africa is an Automotive Technology development company that builds solutions aimed at enabling and enhancing commerce within the automotive sector.
We focus on solutions that improve access to Auto loans, quality maintenance / aftersales services, warranty solutions, and transactional marketplaces.
We are operational in West and East Africa and we also have developed a partner-led retail footprint with over 500 service centers.
- Ensure efficient transaction processing including O2C, GL, etc
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial reports
- Maintenance of adequate accounting systems and control
- Payroll statutory remittances, tax and other regulatory compliance
- Overseeing general office operation
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions and balance
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Ensure filing of statutory returns and corresponding payments
- Manage year-end audit, and periodic regulatory reviews
- Ensure company registration with all statutory body
- Monitor the facility to make sure that it remains safe, secure, and well maintained
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems
- Develop appropriate controls and budget management
- In addition to liaising with the tax consultants; manage and provide advisory on taxation and regulations including pension, Pay as You Earn, Value Added Tax, Withholding Tax, Company Income Tax
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with the Group in the deployment of SAP ERP
- Manage tax audits and investigation
- BSc degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Professional/Chartered Accountant (required)
- Proven experience in Accounting/Financial Management
- Strong/Working knowledge of Accounting Standards/IFRS
- Experience with Accounting Systems/ERP (particularly Sage or SAP)
- Solid understanding of budgeting planning
- Good people management skills
- Strong facility management and procurement skills
In addition to attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to work with a global leader.
We offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super intelligent workforce and a relaxed dress code. We invest in the development of our diverse workforce.
We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
We are also committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities.
Method Of Application
Closing Date: 22nd September 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED