Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
At Unilever, we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
- Supports the development and implementation of HR solutions by understanding how the organization works.
- Supports Unilever’s talent processes by educating the managers to generate objective and fair decisions.
- Co-ordinates and rolls-out internal communication messages, to the factory on HR initiatives and information
- Guides and supports managers in the fundamentals of learning needs and skill gap analyses and provides guidance on the range of learning interventions available
- Supports managers and the HR team in all Organisational Effectiveness & Analytic activity.
- Communicates ER policies and procedures to all levels of the organization and works closely with the HR team to mitigate ER/IR risk.
- Advises on Reward & Performance Management tools. Works closely with managers to ensure they understand how performance management tools combine to enhance performance, and attract, engage and retain employees.
- To plan, prepare, brief, and review audits, effectively communicate findings, add value, and recommend best practices to management.
- To coordinate with Controllers and their teams, and Corporate Audit, to focus review work in the most impactful areas.
- To obtain sign-off by the NFD and other relevant stakeholders and to engage with them to drive improved controls ownership and operation (Planning and Executing Audits).
- To advise management on the design and test of controls to detect and prevent fraud in the business.
- Focus attention on downside risks in identified areas of Control Vulnerability (Fraud Risk Assessment Audits)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE: February 15, 2022.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED