Location: Tema, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
Company: Nestlé Ghana, Tema factory
Position Type: Full-time
Minimum Educational qualification: Secondary School Certificate (SSCE/O Level)
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
POSITION: Reach Truck Operator
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for accurate physical movement of materials with the reach truck and other equipment from a storage location in the warehouse to another using Standard Transfer Order as a working tool and guide. Also, participate and ensure accurate inventory count as well as ensure proper and safe use of machines.
- Performing routine pre and post operations and safety check on reach trucks including, battery, brakes, lift controls, fluids, and fire extinguishers to ensure the equipment is operating well.
- Operating the reach trucks and other equipment in a safe and environmentally friendly manner to achieve the targeted business results.
- Ensuring finished goods are correctly and carefully put away/ retrieved into / from the warehouse with utmost care to minimize incidents of damages to products and ensure stock accuracy at all times.
- Ensuring documents used for all jobs are properly updated and handed over to the shift supervisor at the end of the days work.
- Use of the RF Scanners in doing put away and retrieval
- Secondary School Certificate (SSCE/O Level). Post-secondary School certificate will be added advantage
- A valid driver’s license
- Attention to details
- Assertiveness and Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge in computers and Microsoft office applications
Apply by clicking on the “apply” button below, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV.
The closing date for application is 17th September 2020. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED