Joining Nestlé Internal Audit is a unique opportunity for you to contribute to the development of the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company and to work with great brands and like-minded colleagues enhancing people’s lives, everywhere, every day.
You will get to work and train in every area of our business, while travelling in the Middle East and Africa Region to carryout assignments.
Location: Accra, Ghana (position requires extensive travel across Middle East and Africa)
Company: Nestlé CWA Ltd
Position Type: Full-time
Minimum Educational Qualification: Completion of university program with certification (MSc) in Accounting, Auditing, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, IT, Mathematics or Law, or MBA. Professional auditing certification (preferred), such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Minimum Relevant work experience: 2-3 years of experience in auditing required with international auditing/accounting firm or large Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) corporation (outside of Nestlé) or of operational experience (e.g. in Finance, SC, Sales, Marketing, or Industrial Performance) in large FMCG corporation (preferred).
- From day one, you will have the responsibility to analyze a specific function or process, to develop recommendations of improvement and discuss the same with stakeholders. Time constraints are tight, as you have between 3-4 weeks in a unit to complete the project. Team members will travel together during the 10-weeks assignment before they rotate. Working and travelling together for three months under demanding circumstances requires a high level of team spirit and tolerance, but forms a special bond between the Auditors.
- You will be dealing with professionals at all levels of the company; from operators in a factory to senior management at the Head Office and experience the fascination of interacting with people from many different backgrounds and cultures.
- Auditing in Nestlé Internal Audit is an operational and hands-on job. The underlying principle is actively involving colleagues at the audited unit. This means conducting interviews with all levels of staff to become familiar with the processes and systems, but also includes performing risk analysis and adequate audit tests supported by proper data mining methodologies.
- Identifying weaknesses are the result of your work. As a Nestlé Auditor you have a fascinating opportunity to get to know all activities and functions within the Nestlé Group – such as Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain, Production and Finance – and all this in the whole Middle East and Africa region.
To excel in this environment you need to enjoy challenges, be interested in leading others and hold strong analytical and communication skills.
Other essentials include:
- University degree (Master in Business)
- Similar work experience is a strong advantage
- Fluent English. Fluency in French preferred.
- Good understanding of FMCG industry
Professional auditing certification (preferred), such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
How Do I Apply?
Apply by clicking on the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for application is 19th November, 2020. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED