Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. Since 1957, Nestlé has been delighting consumers with high-quality nutritious food products in Central and West Africa. Every day, we touch millions of lives across our business, from the farmer who produces the grains to the family who enjoys the nutritious food in their home. We do this by Creating Shared Value for society and for the business. In 2018, Nestlé delivered 73 billion servings of food and beverages fortified with essential micronutrients.
We are currently looking for a Regional Corporate Communication and Public Affairs Manager who will enhance and strengthen Nestlé’s corporate reputation with external and internal stakeholders by creating a communication environment that fosters positive attitude, openness, engagement, exceptional performance and builds recognition of Nestlé.
A day in the life of…
As a Corporate Communications and Public Affairs Manager, you will;
- In alignment with Nestlé’s Purpose and values, contribute to the implementation of the CWAR Corporate Communication Strategy;
- Steer the Corporate Communication and Public Affairs Strategy by overseeing the elaboration and execution of the annual internal and external communication plans;
- Drive impactful external communication: ensure a wide, positive & regular coverage of Nestlé’s activities in the media;
- Advise and collaborate with internal & external stakeholders on how to bring Nestlé’s Purpose to life and Creating Shared Value;
- Widen and strengthen relationships with key opinion leaders, stakeholders, and the media to improve reputation;
- Identify and mitigate issues & crisis which may impact the company; and
- Drive the implementation of Nestlé’s flagship programmes and partnerships.
What Will Make You Successful
- Proven track record in impactful stakeholder engagement in the areas of health and nutrition, rural development or environment (+5 years in the function and at least 10 years of total professional experience
- Succinct, capacity to amalgamate complex information and translate it into easy to understand communication to a wider audience.
- Experience in media relations management, issue, and crisis management needed.
- Capacity to identify opportunities, propose solutions to address them, and efficiently manage projects and people as well as deliver high-quality results within tight deadlines.
- Experience in leading change management AND bringing to life “Brands with Purpose”
- Working knowledge of French is required; knowledge of Portuguese is an asset.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Apply by clicking on the “click here to apply” button, follow the steps, and attach a copy of your CV.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for application is November 29th, 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED